Where are they now:
Back in the day we were all obsessed with teen stars that found their way to fame and fortune through the “Disney” channel and “Nickelodeon” . They had the world and our hearts in their grasp from very young ages. Now, similarly to us, they have all grown up; but major fans are wondering where are they now?
- Hilary Duff: The once beloved star of “Lizzy McGuire” has successfully remained in a dimmed spot- light her entire life. She released her own record, took on roles in “The Cinderella Story” and “Cheaper by The Dozen” series, and launched her own fashion lines; doing so Duff became a teen idol. Currently Duff is still appearing in a variety of independent films and making T.V. appearances. The once “Disney” star is happily married to Canadian hockey player, Mike Comrie in 2010 and is currently pregnant with her first child - a boy!
- Adam Lamberg: Girls around the world gushed when Lizzy McGuire’s faithful friend, Gordo (Lamberg), finally won Lizzy’s heart in “The Lizzy McGuire Movie”. But what has the actor been up to lately? Lamberg graduated from University of California Berkeley and hasn’t been an active participant in the entertainment industry since attending and graduating from the university.
- Ben Savage: The main man of “Boy Meets World” is all grown up and is a graduate from- wait for it- Stanford University in 2004 with a degree in political science. He interned for U.S. senator, Arlen Specter, in 2003. His most recent film appearance was in the family comedy, “Lake Effects” , which debuted this year.
- Danielle Fishel: As the hilarious girlfriend of Cory Mathews on “Boy Meets World”, Fishel eased her way into every American teen’s heart. Nowadays she is leading an average life away from the entertainment industry. She made her last appearance in 2011, in the short film, “Child Star Psychologist”, and is currently attending a California State University.
- Drake Bell: The adorable Drake Bell who played Drake on the Nickelodeon hit “Drake and Josh” made us bend over laughing continually. Bell is still pursuing an career in entertainment, however he has directed more of his attention to his music. In 2005, he was involved in a car accident that left him with alarming injuries which unfortunately has slowed down his sprint to the finishing line where the music career awaits.
- Josh Peck: Playing Drake Bell’s new brother in “Drake and Josh” , Peck also had us rolling off our seats in laughter. Peck is still successfully pursuing an acting career. With big projects like “Red Dawn” and “Ice Age: Continental Drift” lined up, Peck doesn’t have to worry about becoming a failed child star.